- Why are dogs reactive on leash?
- What kind of training can help?
- How to understand and then change behvaiors while building your relationship with your dog
- Walking equipment and appropriate tools
- Hands-on demonstrations
This seminar will provide management strategies as well as training strategies. Our instructors will cover how you can begin to build focus in your dog, and work toward a happy, healthy, non-reactive relationship.
The Reactive Rover Seminar is also Week 1 of the 6-week Reactive Rover Class.
After the free seminar, we encourage you to consider registering for one of our Reactive Rover group classes, or consulting a private trainer for further behavior work.
Please leave your pet at home - this is a humans-only seminar. Thanks!
Frequency & Duration: 1.5 hours
Location: SF SPCA Mission Campus
- Thursday, June 20, 6:30 - 8:00 pm - Multi-Purpose Room 243 Alabama Street